Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Monolith in the mail.

I finally saved up enough allowance (yes I have an allowance) and ordered a Monolith from MacPac51 on Ebay (so far the best place I have found to buy GW models).  This will give me what I need to assemble my first 2500 point army that I posted on earlier.

As far as an update on my challenge to have my 750 point army painted for September 12th, I have not done a single thing on it thanks to the RL.  I have been slowly cleaning up my Destroyer though, a few minutes here and there, almost ready for assembly.  At least I have a three day weekend coming up this weekend so I should be able to finish painting the 750 then.  But wish me luck, the RL has gotten every busy as I have started escrow on a new home.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome you got the Mono. hopefully you get you army done this weekend. I still have a lot of work on my still. Cant wait to see your army done on the 12th.

    ReplyDelete